Friday, November 12, 2010

Rope Swings are Awesome

They are.

Trust me, especially when getting back up to the rope requires bouldering back up to the top.

Me likey.

I managed to spend a fair bit of my summer at either the rope swing/dam on Issaqueena Lake or the rock quarry on Lake Hartwell. Both are pretty sweet. If you are around Clemson and want to cheat death, the Issaqueena Lake is the go to... jumping off that dam is pretty cool. I love that "oh shit" feeling once you leave solid ground and hope to high heavens that you cleared the leg breaking concrete wall at the bottom. The rock quarry is a slightly different ballgame. It's much more friendly to a case of beer and and group of rednecks than than Issaqueena Lake. You never know what you're gonna get there...

Either way, I miss swimming for no reason.

Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Dude the rope swing...what good days. I'll make sure to get the footy of you on Pit BBQ from Brad so you have some media of your D swinging to put on here. Glad to see you getting this thing rolling again.

    ReplyDelete