Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here We Go, Version 2.0


Hey.

We're gonna try this again...

Some of you (read: my friends that read this to flattering me) will notice some changes over the next few days as I revamp and reinvent this blog. For new readers, this blog will be centrally based around climbing and my climbing adventures, but there is no telling whatever else might end up finding its way on here.

The plan right now is to get some content up quickly (over the next week or so) recapping some of the more interesting things that have happened over the summer, and an update on what I've been up to. Climbing wise, I have a long term review of my La Sportiva Solutions in the pipeline as well as a first look at their replacements.

As of right now, I'm off to set for a climbing competition this weekend: Clemson Climbing Club's fall 2010 Master of Plastic. If you're gonna be around Clemson this weekend, you need to check it out.

Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment