Saturday, January 2, 2010

new years resolutions

happy new years everybody!

i know, i'm a few days late. sue me.

with this new year ahead of us, i figured it was time to make some resolutions for a kick ass year. they cover several different topics, so for convenience i'm going to break them up into 3 categories: climbing, school, and life.

climbing resolutions
because i'm optimistic, i have several:
1. train more, instead of just climbing whatever tickles my fancy at the gym
2. set some goals and keep track of what i have climbed and what i want to climb in the future
3. become a more well rounded climber, aka take something besides bouldering seriously from a performace viewpoint
4. work on my head game

school resolutions
due to a slight priority mix up, i have fewer of these:
1. get my scholarships back
2. find out exactly what kind of engineer i want to become
3. talk to my professors outside of lecture

life resolutions
for stuff that doesn't fall into the other two categories:
1. remember people's names the first time they tell them to me.
2. be less condescending
3. keep in touch with people

i'll be back with a more detailed plan to carry these out later

1 comment:

  1. Hey you :)

    Keep writing - you have so much to share!

    And, keep being optimistic. that is the caleb I know and adore.

    ReplyDelete