Wednesday, January 13, 2010

changes...

I know, it's been a while. I suck. Work at Bosch Rexroth and at the climbing wall has kept me pretty busy as of late. Look for new stuff coming in the next 2-3 days.

Besides that, I'm changing it up a little bit here. First off, the name. Schrodinger's Climber flows a little better, and has an added bonus of not being as conceited. I used to get annoyed every time I read that old title. The photo is different too, again to something not as me-centric.

Second, I'm going to start using proper capitalization and grammar, and at least make some kind of attempt at editing my stuff before I post it. Hopefully in the future my writing "style" will not be dominated by a lack of capital letters and ridiculously long sentences. Some of those things had more commas than Tiger Woods did mistresses.

Third, I still have absolutely no idea where I want to go with this blog. It will always have a hefty lean towards climbing, but other than that it's up in the air. For the immediate future I'm going to quit being lazy and get the last two (or three?) of my long-ass training posts up. I will also start throwing in trip reports, as well as a few oddball things here and there, so let me know what y'all think about it.

But now, it's bedtime. 6 am comes way too early.

Caleb

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha very nice reference to Mr. Woods. What line is that in your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's called lost cause, on the 45 degree boulder. and yea, i had to rework that sentence to fit it in haha

    ReplyDelete